Sunday, January 9, 2011

Silence


I don't really know what to say. I am feeling rather down. Lonely. Not unusual... just kinda unbearable right now. Which I hate. In the back of my head I know I need to push past it.. and just only DO what needs to be done... But I can never do what really needs to be done. Because I can only be frozen.. and if I thaw just a little I am paralyzed just the same.

I think I must be a awful person.
But I'm not quite sure how... or why...

But it must be so.

And I hate myself for even putting this out there.

......

1 comment:

  1. I spent a lonely childhood learning to survive. How successful I was is argueable. Nothing one person can do to another can be more cruel than to deliberately cause lonliness.

    Because my world was so unberaable, I mentally created my own tolerable world, and in the process taught myself to enjoy solitude.

    ReplyDelete