Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bah Humbug and Such


I hate the Fourth of July. Its an annoying loud holiday and the banks think that if it lands on a weekend they should get Monday off anyway. :/ I'm not trying to be "un-patriotic". I just don't like the noise till all hours .. usually starting 2 or 3 days before and continueing 2 or 3 days after. I also always end up being broke on the fourth which I'm sure adds to my annoyance of the holiday. Along with knowing my BF's birthday is on the 6th and my sons is on the 15th... lots going on. Blah.
Wellll my brother and sister-N-law took the two older kids last night so we just had the baby... It was nice.... for awhile. Then HE massively fucked up, by getting himself involved with the nieghbors and their stupid alcohol induced loud fighting. I was so pissed off. I mean really? Why? The cops had already been called .. they were coming.. why did he think he had to go out there and play good guy? Stupid. *Sigh*.. so yeah.. just a tad annoyed. He ended up sleeping on the couch most of the night ;p He says he tried to come to bed at one point but I elbowed him out and told him to leave.... In my sleep.. I totally don't remember that... but.... cool ;/
Sooo I should probably crawl back into bed for a couple hours... seeing as there are no kids to get up with (they don't expect us till this evening) and baby is still asleep.. probably till at least nine. I'm still a bit sleepy.. but I am HUNGRY!! ;p can't go grocery shopping till Tuesday.... (uh when the bank opens again so I can cash my check ... Grrrr) I am thinking about making coffee.. but bed is pulling me harder... I can always make coffee later... OR make coffee and have it IN BED.. heh heh.. sounds a little luxurious. Lol .... yeah, maybe I'll do that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment