Thursday, July 15, 2010

I ♥ Swing Music


So.. about three days ago our water heater exploded. Which meant a VERY cold shower for me yesterday. Thankfully.. I live in an apartment so it is being replaced today. :) Grateful. Today is also my sons fifth birthday, and my baby is eleven months old today.. one month from today he will be turning One. :) So we are going to my brother and sis-in-laws house this evening for a BBQ and cake and a pinata for the kids. Good times! We have been off work for a week. Tomorrow we go back to work, and than the weekend! ;p Although I think my darling BF will be working his landscaping job one of the days this weekend... which means a long day of one on one time with the children ;p
It is 4:15 and all I'v had today is a blended coffee at the mall.. Sooo I just pretty much inhaled half a chicken sandwich ;) I think it was pretty good? Lol Anywho.. thats my day... gonna go take some meditative quite time before the children come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment