Friday, June 4, 2010

Bits & Pieces


Whew... So its 3 o'clock in the morning, waiting for baby to stop talking and be silent for more then three minutes before I sneak into the bedroom and crawl into bed.
Aaaandd I had the brilliant idea of "thinking" "welll I'm up anyway... why don't I break out that new workout video?" yeeeaahh. Well that "new" workout video has been (ashamedly) sitting on the shelf still in the plastic wrap for about .. oh two months now? Lol. THAT workout video also happens to be Jillian Micheals 30 day shred. Um lets just say its probably not one you should start at two:thirty in the morning. Just saying. ;p
I was panting into the warmup... haha. and I forgot Jillian LOVES her some jumping jacks.. and I live on the second floor of an apartment. Lol. So needless to say i will "begin" again tomorrow. It does look like "FUN". ;p I'm definately warm and a bit sweaty. Good stuff.
And .... it seems baby just may be asleep now! perrrrfect timing!!
G'nite out there in Bloggyland!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment