Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blank


Time flies. Oh yes it does. I read one womans blog who disagreed with this. But I believe her to be in the minority. I on the other hand think it may be going even faster for me. I had my third child eight months two weeks ago. I dont know where the time went. I still have bags of stuff we bought a year and a half ago waiting to be put away in the bedroom closet.
Its 3:38 a.m. I guess I'm thankful my boyfriend forced me to take a nap earlier this evening, I'm also thankful I actually fell asleep. It was only for one hour, between 10 and 11 pm. But thank God for that. I am having a tough evening. My mind spinning. I was starving! Or maybe I thought I was.. I'm not sure. But we haven't gone grocery shopping so the cupboards are pretty bare. I made a box of turkey stuffing in the microwave. Gross really... but I was HUNGRY. Sometimes I think the exhaustion makes me hungry. My body is begging for sustenense of some kind really needing sleep.... I so badly want to be able to sleep again. Really sleep. Nothing works. sleeping pills, herbal remedies, melatonin, hot baths, herbal bedtime teas,kava kava, valarian, exercise, massage, sex, meditation, journaling,............. NOTHING! I lay down.. so sleepy, and begin picking at myself, creating huge sores on my body. What the hell is wrong with me. Of course I dont have medical insuarance, or I would be running to the doctor. ... ... I don't know what to do!

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend, we are all changing, and yes, time is really speeding up. You are become you. You can ask for assistance, to whomever you wish. For me, it is the Earth, Mother Mary, Archangel Michael, and Jesus...but you pick your own. The Earth will ground you if you are next to her...barefoot, or close. Ask her to stabilize your energy. It may calm you. I've been feeling the changes for many months...sometimes like I could jump out of my skin...nervous energy. I breathe in the energy they give me...and exhale all the tension. You can find what works for you. :)

    Oh, and don't have any sweets before bed. Excess sugar prevents sounds sleep. Keeps the midn racing. Good luck to you lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete