Saturday, May 15, 2010

Today


I have had intense anxiety all day today. Probably it really started when I told off my mother with a (entirely truthful) response on facebook. It (Facebook) seems to somewhat be working to say things that seem to be somewhat difficult or not said at all in person. But I dont like it... at nearly thirty years old I feel like I am going through the process of "growing up". as in trying to be my own person in my mothers eyes. (my father and I had a falling out three months ago and I haven't heard from him. Although we've never really been close in the first place. It hurts... but not as much as this shit with my mother. I'm tired. I don't want to sleep. I want....... my apartment to be clean. ;/ THAT would make me feel better. I think... at least a little...?
I feel like I am waiting. I don't want to wait...
I need to go do SOMETHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment